Monday, August 11, 2008

2008 Teacher Laptop Initiative

We are excited to be welcoming 11 new teachers joining our professional learning community across our district! I know my lead tech team joins me in wanting to share with you, our passion for learning, studying, and questioning how we build sustainable community. Welcome!

Teachers have to answer the question, "What will I do to establish and communicate learning goals, track students progress, and celebrate success?" This is the path you walk on a daily basis.

Our hope is to give you the inspiration and tools to help you hook kids into learning.

Welcome to one of USD 352's professional learning communities! This list of resources I share here is the short list. Bookmarking and organization might come in handy this year.

USD 352 Technology Vision Statement
NETS for Teachers 2008
Partnership for 21st Century Learning
NETS for Students

No comments: