Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deep thinkers......

We are deep thinkers.... at 8:03 a.m. today, I had another excellent response to my e-mail from district staff - not just teachers, mind you, but everyone on staff in our organization with an email account including cooks, custodians, and paras got this e-mail.

Dear Karla,

Thank you for this article. It is a small view of the world gone mad in my opinion.

I heard on TV that the biological limit of food production of the earth is about 9 billion people and we would be eating everything is site. We are at 6 billion plus and we are heading to 12 billion. Some place between here and there a lot of this article will happen. I am beyond sad. Mathus was right.

Here is an article my nephew sent to me about government. You might like it. I did.

http://www.wimp.com/thegovernment/

Thanks for the article again.
It's imperative we are touching all our senses in educating for tomorrow. [karla's words]

Thanks for sharing. It is appreciated.

No comments: